Dear members – Wow…Yes MEMBERS and soon to be Charter Members of Digital Communicators
It gives me great pleasure to invite you to a Members Meeting on Sunday 24th January 2021 at 17:00 London Time (UTC+0).
The 4 main aims of the meeting are to:-
- Meet together as a group
- Learn more about the vision
- Encourage all to contribute and reap the rewards
- Confirm the key decisions made so far
I ask you to read this email fully and attend the meeting if at all possible.
If you cannot attend, kindly email me at email@example.com with any points that you would like to raise.
Please note that if a quorum is reached in this meeting, any decisions made will be accepted as the decision of the members.
See you tomorrow
- Brief Self introductions
- Vision for Digital Communicators
- Update on Chartering
- Structures and processes planned or already in place
- Mission and ideas
- Club Meetings, speechathons, educational sessions/training sessions
- Entry requirements to join club
- Membership fees after Charter
- Club Contests (International Speech and Evaluation)
- Virtual TM Convention (June 2021) – Webinar Contest and leadership opportunities
- Officers Slate – open roles
- Agreement and confirm officers and steps already taken
- Call to action for all members – get involved as an officer or an assistant
The Charter team has put together the following list of officers for Executive Board roles and respectfully asks for volunteers for open roles and for agreement of the members to confirm this list as the Chartering Executive Board.
In addition, it is expected that the officers will be serving again in the same roles as today in the 2021-22 Toastmaster Year – notwithstanding any issues an officer may have.
We believe this 17-18 month Mandate is crucial to building a solid foundation for the club to work towards its stated aims. There will be ample opportunity for leadership roles as assistants or in helping with various club activities as set out during the meeting.
List of roles and proposed members
President – Nik Lakhani
VP of Education – Azra Muslin
VP of Membership – Olasunkanmi (OLA) Olaigbe
VP of Public Relations – OPEN
VP of Technology (old SAA role) – OPEN
Secretary – Pamela Benjamin
Treasurer – Julian Cereceda
If you would like to put your name forward for an open role – please let me know